Sunday, May 26, 2013

Some help for home schooling busy mum



Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I`ve been quite busy in this week with many things at home. That`s why I tried to find for Z some new activities which he could use by himself. I found nice apps for him.

Z loves this kids tangram!




 
This is Montessory style game for shapes. Of course this is not same than wooden blocks, but I think that sometimes this kind of activities are also ok.


 
Mobile Montessori game. We used only four games of them, because they`re free, for another ones have to pay. Also free ones are nice!



 
This is about seasons with many different kind of activities.


 
And nice one for reading Arabic.

 
At first level learn only letters.

 
At eight level reading.

 
Again about seasons.

 
This is really nice, because by touching the tree, it grows. There are many kind of activities in that game.


 
Coloring insects. There is a caterpillar! This was also one of Z`s favorite!


We also saw some nature documents in Arabic and Finnish - today about whales. I learnt some new words in Arabic alhamdulillaah! Nowdays I try to listen to Arabic every day inshaaAllaah.

Alhamdulillaah Z had educational time even I was cleaning and packing nearly all the day :)!


 
We studied about how to take care of horses. These books are S`s. She loves horses!


 
And about different kind of horses. This is S`s favorite one.

 
I like an Arabic horse

 
and Falabella - a miniature horse :). I wanted to show these for Z, because I planned to go to see a pony and a donkey on Sunday.

 
We made also letters by tiny pearls.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment