Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Tha" for thu'ban- snake

 Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

For letter Tha we can learn a lot of words like "Thaljun", "Thiyab" and "thuum" etc. But I wanted the word "Thu'ban" (snake) at first time to learn. Why this new word I chose?! The snake is not my favorite animal (reptile). I chose it only for teach  my kids how to pronounce correctly the letter "THA". The snake is only for us like sample inshaAllah. It is simple way to show for kids, when we pronounce letter THA our tongue between in our teeth.
Here what i made from M's old pantyhose , Snake hand puppet.


After cutting i sewed small piece down side. 

Later I added tongue and 2 tooth.



Ready alhamdulillah.

Play and learn how to say ث )).


There are all our works  for this theme. Playing with buttons and make snake.



M's s. button


A's s. button.
M like girl wanted to make necklet.)


Taking away.

Playing with cube puzzle snake.




Cutting activity for A. Can be found from here.





Ready.


Maze for A. from here.

A's work, from here.

He added his name and age.)


M's first dot to dot work.


My art with M for snake by stamp.

M's work with stamp.

A's work with stamp.

I made these too for fun.



They are enjoyed playing with their "flying snake".

Another kids "thuban" from toys. 




M's snake.

A's snake.

Again necklet for M.)


This time A wanted too))).

M's writing sheet.


A's writing sheet from yemenlinks.com.


A & M 's post card coloring pages from http://amuslimchildisborn.blogspot.fi/.

Once when i saw sister Umm Sara's activity with arabic letters, I loved idea using tissue paper for making letters. Alhamdulillah today i found one link and there explained how to use tissue with pictures. 

And we also tried to do similar, but our paper is not tissue that's why I helped little for kids.



A's tha ready.



M's ta ready.)

For snake theme can be found a lot of information from www.kidzone.ws. Like this kind of worksheets inshaAllah.

worksheets
Other my kids activity during these days.


Montessory activity water pouring for M.




A pouring water.

Today we was in playground Leikkipuisto Mustapuro first time.




I said for A white squares are "Tha" letter and blacks are "Ta" go on which I named you. And we palyed like this.
Dear sister Ummu Karim maybe inshaAllah we can go there in our Jim week, what do you think?!
After, back to home we saw dandelions mashaAllah! They were so small and beautiful.




SubhanaAllah wa bihamdik subhanaAllahi al A'ziim!!!

3 comments:

  1. AsSalaamuAlaykum Dear sister

    Sorry I haven´t answer before about park idea! I think that maybe we should not go next time to park, because I have to take kids with me to my meeting and then come from there direct to your home inshaaAllaah. So, I`m little afraid that kids are really tired. And we have also a new formation of letter! But how about if we go to the park 13.5. inshaaAllah? Then we have the same formation of the letter again and more time inshaaAllaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. No problem dear sis. Yes, inshaAllah we can go next time.))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice inshaaAllaah!

    ReplyDelete