Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tha week ends soon

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

SubhaanAllaah this week ends soon! Yesterday and today we made some new activities, I`d like to add here.

At first I cutted all the color cards for Z. Now he can play the puzzle with different colors.


 

We used the lines again for painting.
 



 
Ready!
 
 
Then sorted cards...
 
by color
 
by shape

 
and by shape and size.

 
We made some pictures by cards. Z liked trains :).
 





I showed for Z how can do half moon by three circles. SubhaanAllaah!




Yesterday we were also a long time outside, playing with sand, went to play ground etc. I didn`t take the camera with me, because Z drove by bicycle and I had to supervise him!

We found many interesting things from outside.

Z gave for me flowers ♥. Alhamdulillaah there are already these white ones!

 
 
 
We saw also a caterbillar. SubhaanAllaah, how it`s possible that after it becomes a butterfly inshaaAllaah!
 
I liked a lot Ummu Abdillaah`s and kids` (originally from a blog "A muslim child is born") postcards and decided to do with Z also like that, especially because there are some words which we haven`t made any activities before. I printed the card work sheet to carton and cutted it and clued it as a real postcard.
 
 
Z colored, but since it was quite late in the evening, he didn`t concentrate for the coloring really well :).

 
Since the text was in English, I translated it to Finnish. Z added a sticker as a stamp and wrote "äiti" (mom) with the help of spots.


 He was really proud of the card he made for me ♥! I made also a simple letter box and kids made letters and postcards for the family.

 
I taught for Z how to make a simple letter cover.

 
Again he wrote "äiti" (mom) with the help of spots and added a picture for me inside the letter cover. And "stamp" of course!

 
I remembered that kids painted shapes on the back of the carton letter covers and SubhaanAllaah, on the back of the pictures we had addresses and real stamps ready! So we had shape-postcards too :).

 
In the evening we had a lots of post!

 
We opened the box in the morning and read messages. It was fun!
 
We also played a color game from Z`s pre school book. First I made for him a color pyramid. Play marks I cutted from felt.
 




 
The idea of the game is:
1. Throw the color pyramide. The choosed color is that which is under, close to the table.
2. Check if the choosed color is free on the teddy bear`s trousers and put Your play mark on that color. If the color is not free, You can`t put Your play mark on the trousers.
3. The winner is that who has more play marks on the teddy bear`s trousers when all the circles on the trousers are used.
This was fun too!
 
These kind of games and shape cards can easily prepare also at home without ready worksheets. For this time it only saved my time, when I had to do only small preparations, like cutting.

 
Z also cutted and glued shapes. These pages are also from his pre school book.
 
 

 
We also played Teddy bear`s memory game. The subjects of the cards were interesting for Z. He noticed that teddy bear has no helmet, when he drives by the bicycle. Why?!


 
Today it was daddy`s turn to keep a lesson for kids. They learnt some Quraan and Arabic and spoke about the Paradise. MaaschaAllaah! The lesson was more for K and S, but also Z wanted to listen. For Z dad read the names of the pictures in the tha-postcard again.
 
Then some work sheet activities...
 
Ummu Abdillaah send for me nice work sheets about the subject "clothes". These are originally from the blog called "A Muslim Child is Born". I printed only two first pages in this time and made from them like a small booklet about numbers. I added also Finnish numbers, because Z doesn`t know the Arabic ones yet. I cutted the shirts with numbers, putted little glue and glued on the shirts with spots.
 
 
Now Z can open them and count them and he see both Finnish and Arabic numbers. I think this is a nice way to learn them inshaaAllaah! Thank You Ummu Abdillaah again for a nice material!


Z`s homework. Ummu Abdillaah made these for the kids. Z cutted and glued the shapes, but since he has cutted quite a lot in two days, he didn`t want to cut pictures any more. So I saved the page as to remember the words.

 
For thema "snow" we made a simple snowflake. At first I folded the paper like that.

 
Then we cutted small pieces. I had to help Z, because it was quite thick.

 
Ready! Z told that it`s wonderful!

 
The week`s work was nice to end to work sheet with the fox and "tha"! I`ve got that work sheet also from Ummu Abdillaah, but I don`t know, where it`s originally.
 
 
InshaaAllaah tomorrow we meet again with Ummu Abdillaah, A and M!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment