Saturday, June 29, 2013

week of letter Saad and Dzaad and some Ramadan plans

                           
          Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Alhamdulillah in the begining in this week we have started our new letters Saad and Dzaad bi'iznillahi wa ta'ala.
For these letters I'd like to take new words Salaah and Sawm, however we planned those theme in Ramadan now I prefered new word "Saadiq"- Friend and for dzaad "Dzaif"- Guest. Sister Ummu Karim also gave me idea about "Dzifda"-Frog.

InshaAllah i'll talk about this next time.

Honestly I 'll say, in this week i hadn't time to spand with my kids to learning those themes. Actually we spoke little bit about them, but didn't do any activities for them, mostly now days we are speaking about Ramadan. And I'm busy still with cleaning ,washing and preparing for Ramadan. As a muslim Ramadan is very special month for us SubhanaAllah, Alhamdulillah , Allahu Akbar!

My preparation and plans for Ramadan.
For my self,
1.Qur'an
2.Hadis (arbai'n)
3.Listen lecture
5.Usool al thalatha
6.Dua
 In this year I added little new things which is new on my list. InshaAllah I'll use Sister Ummu Sarah's idea to store some foods in freezer. Before I hadn't big freeser. And Sister Ummu Raiyaan's idea dua list inshaAllah.

InshaAllah i'll write plan list for my kids later.

Please some note for our dear readers: If you see sometimes we are adding new posts in our older posts. It means, we can come with our new ideas or activites or even one useful link which is belong to that theme or letter, and we'll put again in our past weeks. Since this blog'll be our outline in the future to use again and find the themes as a ready inshaAllah.

For example; I'd like add Sajda for letter siin (We did some activities but now i have not more pictures and i didn't add something which was my intention) InshaAllah when I'll finish i'll post on my Siin week. Like this for letter Shiin "Sun-Shamsun" and we little learned about sun clocks, inshaAllah throughout their turn i'll post them too.
So that please check up next time too))

Here I can share our last Ramadan activies inshaAllah.











Activity books from sister Umm an Numan
We cut and A pasted numbers form Ramadan joy














hand print for good tree

A's good tree
Ramadan moon calendar

Laylatul qadr mini bb display

IBB
from sister Umm Sarah colorings

InshaAllah we can reuse those our ready things in thise year and add some new things and finish which is needed. This year A is about 3 and half M is about 2. That time they was 2 and half and about 1. I think it's not problem to do some activiy  every year, only you can add more information for perfect them age and do activity little bit complicatedly.

InshaAllah to be continued!))

Have a nice preparetion for everyone, May Allah help us and bless us!

4 comments:

  1. Asalam0 alikum,

    Masha Allah Great Ramadhan Preparation Going on and Nice decoration crafts for Ramadan. I Will be using them too InshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullaah.
      Jazaki Allah sister after your comment I fond your's too.
      I have another good and easy craft idea just for small kids like Hashir , inshaAllah we'll do our best to share them soon.

      Delete
  2. Assalamu alaykum, sis!

    MashaAllah some great ideas there, inshaAllah I'll be using some of them!! Thanks for sharing, sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh.

      You are welcome sister! I like yours ideas especially masjid and Ka'bah craft.
      Thank you too!!!

      Delete